Friday, February 7, 2014

Our Little Cheerleader!

Kirsten enrolled Harlee in cheerleading/ dance for the winter.  To get out and run around the gym a couple of times a week!
She asked e to take her the other evening.  
I took my camera to capture a few shots.
First a little warm up
Then, away we go!
At the end of the evening, Harlee received the spirit stick for showing the most spirit!
She cheered her little heart out!

We finally got temps above 0F.  A heat wave after the minus 34F yesterday morning!(minus 52 with the wind chill)

I worked another shift today and won't be going back for a bit now.  Plan to try and enjoy my time off!








3 comments:

Lisa said...

She is so adorable!! It looks like she is having so much fun!! Your Valentine cards are so beautiful!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! I'm happy to be a new follower!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Yeah for Harlee
Looks like she knows what she's doing.
So happy it has warmed up for you...brrrr

cait! said...

I recognize those shoes! I'm glad she's getting some use out of them. c: