Thursday, February 20, 2014

Just a Little Layout!

I haven't entered a sketch challenge in eons.  But Page Maps has a sketch contest going and I thought I would enter since I am trying to catch up on a little scrapping these days and use up some supplies!

This is the sketch:


 And this is my take on above sketch:

Product used:
Papers- Bo Bunny- On the Go
            Echo Park- Scoot
Title cut on the Silhouette
Monster Sticker- Reminisce
sticker borders-Basic Grey Knee Highs
Journal Cards-Jilli Bean Soup-Cucumber Soup
Brads-MME, Crate Paper
Date Label -Oct. Afternoon
Cutie Sticker-Bella Blvd- Birthday Boy


4 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Hi Leslee,

What a great scrapbook layout! Wonderful job with the sketch layout. Please feel free to stop over to enter my pay-it-forward giveaway.

Tracy said...

Such a sweet layout :)
Great take on the sketch :)

Tracey said...

Don't Page maps create the best sketches! Fabulous layout..love the sweet photo.

Susanne said...

No, I don't see how he could be any cuter. I like what you've done with the sketch. Great page.