Monday, February 10, 2014

I was Jinxed Today!

Every time I turned around something was happening. 
I was doing laundry and set a basket on the landing to go downstairs.  Only it decided to go down the stairs and take 3 cartons of pop with it.  The pop has been stored inside with such cold temps.
Then it was lunch and I was getting some apple cider out of the pantry.  A cup of soup came with it and the bottom split and I had tomato soup all over the floor!
Then I was in my scrap space and cut my finger on a metal die.
It was not my day.

But I did get to spend some time with the little man and he was quite the card while I had the camera clicking.  Just a little preview!


And I completed another layout of this little man!


Product used:
Bazzill card stock
Bo Bunny - Elf Magic(Wish List)
Echo Park - Tis the Season(special Delivery)
American Crafts - Rocky Road glitter paper

Snowflake Dies from Memory Box and Paper Smooches

Stamps- Lily Bee Designs Jingle
               Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards Dec. Daily 2012
                Amy Tangerine date stmp

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Sorry you had a bad luck day.
Happy your pop didn't explode all over…now that would have been a mess.
Cute layout and adorable photo

Tracey said...

I hate days like you have had....its funny how one thing just leads to another! Such Sweet photos of your little Grandson, Fabulous layout!