Thursday, January 30, 2014

More Birthday Celebrations!

Today we celebrated Kirsten's birthday. 27 years ago she just wanted to cook inside her mama. I went 2 1/2 weeks overdue with her. Maybe that is why she is still so stubborn today! She has a lot of creative talent. She's turned into a great cook. And trying hard to be an awesome mama to 3 little munchkins.

I took her and Tim out for lunch today! She can sit and relaxant enjoy her birthday lunch without all the kids around.

She took me to the tire shop to get my tire checked out. It cannot be repaired, so waiting for Curtis to get home and we will be buying new tires!















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Nat said...

hi Leslee, Hope all is going well with you :) Love seeing these Disney pictures and pictures of the kids too! :) Hope your daughter had a wonderful birthday :)!!! Its been so friggin cold here. Old man winter has his grip on Toronto!!! :)

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday to Kristen :)

Tracey said...

Wonderful photos Leslie....I would so love to go to disney. Cars was still being built when we were there last.