Tuesday, January 7, 2014

January 7

Today was play catch up after working yesterday.  I thought I was just going to be on call, but the phone rang at 4:45 to call me in.  There had been a sick call and they needed me to work.

I got my tile floors all wiped down. They were filthy.  I paid some bills.  I ran some payments to the dentist.  And I hit the grocery store.  I hadn't been there for a while.  Not hard to leave a few bucks there.  

When I got home, Kirsten pulled up and I got to spend the afternoon with her and Mr. Cooper. It has been a bit since I have spent any time with him.  He is teething.  He has a runny nose.  His cheeks are flushed.  He is up on his knees trying to figure out what to do, rocking back and forth.  He got weighed today and is over 23 lbs.  He is an armful.  So you get pictures of him today.  I was down on the floor snapping away.















2 comments:

dad {!-{> said...

Great photos! {!-{>

Tracy said...

Such a cutie.
He sure likes his photo taken :)