Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 26


Today I ave been diligently working on my December memory book. With me being sick after Christmas and then working so much the last few weeks there has been no time to focus on it.

This morning Curtis and I headed to Walmart to pick out a birthday present for out little princess, Harlee. She wants a new bike. I guess she has learned to ride without training wheels. So, we chose for her a Monsters High bike that is purple and pink!

I came home and put some ribs in the crock pot for dinner. And then I escaped to my scrap space.

And it is back to being cold. They predicted snow, but we didn't get much here in Great Falls. Just a skiff!

Here is the cover:





And my first inside page:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Tracy said...

So happy you can finally work on your Dec Daily :)
Great cover and first page!!
Getting cold here again as well -41c with the windchill brrrrr.

Susanne said...

It's shaping up nicely!