Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January 15

Today was a pretty laid back day, thank goodness.  I did not leave the house.  But the howling wind woke me up,extremely early.  It was 3:30 and I couldn't go back to sleep.  
I worked at cleaning out our file folder filled with bills and other important papers.  I shredded lots of papers and got ready for another year.  That is always time consuming!
Kirsten and the baby came to visit after lunch, before she went to retrieve the big kids from school.
I also cleaned up the computer desk in my scrap room and put some scrapping items away.  I had been catching up Cooper"s album.  I had some baby items that I needed to get away.  I am now working on my Dec. book.  Barely started, minded you.
I hope it is less windy tonight and that I crash and don't have such a restless night.


2 comments:

Tracy said...

Enjoy putting your DD together :)
I love a nice storm or windy night…but then again I can sleep all day, teehee.
I hope you get a better sleep tonight :)

Nat said...

iv'e been doing lots of craft room organization, just to make room for more finds :) looking forward to seeing more layouts :)