Monday, December 9, 2013

December 9

Missed a couple of days as I was working! 

Didn't sleep well Friday night, so by the time I worked 12 hours, I was exhausted and was in bed by 8:30pm!  Yesterday, work sent me home early as we sent a baby home and then had too many nurses!

I came home and set to wrapping packages.  Curtis is headed up near his dads and will deliver a couple of packages.  That will save us postage.  Still have to send out my sisters and his sisters.


And then last night while I continued to wrap the top section of lights on my tree decided to flicker and go out.  Curtis changed the fuses, but that didn't't help!  So, I need to investigate that today.  

And the temps have finally struggled to get above 0F. But now the winds are blowing and blowing all that snow we had around.  

Glad to have a few days off to wrap, create, bake, and finish decorating.  Still need to get my snowman village up.




3 comments:

Tracey said...

I hope you get all your wrapping done..look forward to seeing the village!

dad {!-{> said...

{!-{>

Nat said...

would love to see your Christmas Tree :) hope you got the lights working!