Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 31

New Year's Eve is here and we start a brand new year tomorrow!  I think I am finally on the mend from this crud that I have had.  Still lots of goop in my head, but having more energy.
I had to go out and get a new trimmer as the wire where the cutting blade runs started to fray.  This happened about a year ago and I wrote to Fiskars and they sent me a new part.  So, I repeated that process and hopefully they will send it to me again.  But in the meantime, my paper edges were being frayed.  They were 40% off at JoAnns.  
Still making cards to fill my card box.  It has been rather depleted.  
Harlee has been over spending time with her auntie on her last day here.  






4 comments:

Tracy said...

I;m so happy you are starting to feel yourself again.
Me, I'm still fighting it, but I didn't need a nap today :)
Enjoy your New Years :)

Nat said...

happy New Year!!! :) glad to hear your on the mend. Love the cards you have been making. beautiful and wonderful texture too! wishing you much happiness in 2o14.

Susanne said...

Oh I am sorry to hear you've been struggling with the crud. I had a slight touch of chest congestion which I battled with medicine immediately and I still know how much that slowed me down. So it's good that you're past the worst of yours. Those cards are lovely - the last couple are my faves - I like the gracefulness of those blooms. My card box needs some attention too - it's not empty but I don't seem to have enough of the kinds I need - birthday and sympathy. Happy New Year to you and yours, Leslee!!

Tracey said...

Happy new Year Leslie! Love your gorgeous cards , so pretty! Best Wish for 2014