Saturday, December 21, 2013

December 20

Yesterday was a doozy.  I was exhausted by the end.  We were supposed to get snow last night, but I guess the winds changed and we didn't get much!
Curtis headed on the road.  First he headed north about 30 min. to Benton Lake and then he turned around and headed south to Helena, about 90 miles. But he did stop at Costco to get a couple of things for me.
I caught up on laundry.  Washed, folded, ironed!  Changed some sheets and remade the bed.  Cleaned up the kitchen.  Wrapped some presents.
Then Kirsten and I had a miscommunication and both ended up at the school to get the kids. But they did come to visit me after school.  They are on Christmas break now.
Curtis and I went out for dinner with a fellow he knows through work and his wife.  Very nice dinner and I didn't have to cook!!!
Came home and collapsed.

Just a couple of ornaments from my tree.






3 comments:

dad {!-{> said...

Bath blogging again, I see…{!-{>

cait! said...

I'll be home soon to help! <3

Tracy said...

Teehee, bath blogging…I love it ;)
Sounds like you need a nice hot tub after your day :)