Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 11

I was pretty excited!  Our temperatures almost made it to freezing.  Seems like a heat wave after last week


I was a busy bee today!  I vacuumed through.  Got all my floors mopped!  Got my bathrooms cleaned. Ran out to Walmart.  I also visited K Mart, but they have their aisles so crammed together and so much crap, I couldn't stand it in there.  So, much for stuff on sale!
I picked the two little munchkins up after school.  They get done early on Wed. at 2:40 and their mum couldn't get across town, after working and picking Cooper up.  She showed up shortly after.  
The three kids were all playing together on my floor.  But I didn't capture a photo that was decent of Nic.
Working on Christmas cards tonight!  Curtis will be home tomorrow!




2 comments:

Tracy said...

Your day sounds like mine was yesterday…cleaning and more cleaning :)

Nat said...

I just finished my Cards last night and I will be at the post office tomorrow morning. hope they will make it on time. Sounds like another busy day!