Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Dec. 10

Today was the day I decided I need to get out of town packages sent out.  I didn't even have one of the gifts created yet!  So, my task was to get it created, get it wrapped and sent out!  I had two packages.  One to my sister and family in Maryland.  The other to Curtis' sister in BC.  They come to a UPS stop in Washington to pick up their packages. And I also had to run and get a couple of things for my sister's box.  Quite a task, right?  And it was snowing, yet, once again.  You think we lived in the north country or something!
I accomplished everything I set out to do.  
The grandkids came to visit after school.  And I went to watch the boys after dinner, so that Harlee could go to Girl Scouts.  



2 comments:

cait! said...

SWEET BOX. c;

Tracy said...

I still have gifts to mail out…better get them out tomorrow, I may need to pay extra postage grrr.