Sunday, November 17, 2013

Kaua'i - Day 6

I basically took no photos this day, except when out during my walk.  Took my camera with me, but left the battery charging in my charger.  And my extra battery was also back at the time share!  My brain does not help me sometimes.  I guess I should really put the spare one in, when I put one on the charger.
This day we ran into Lihue.  We needed to get our sainted coconuts inspected by the USDA, before we could ail them home.  That meant a trip to the airport.
Then it was time to hunt down The Right Slice.  They make pies.  Both sweet and savory.  We picked up some chicken pot pies and an island lemon to bring back for dinner.  They both were very yummy.  We tried to go here last year when we were here, but I kept forgetting to write down the address.  I was determined to visit them this year and had been following them on face book the entire year!

So I will post a few photos that I have not shown as yet!

An African Tulip tree, that has such beautiful flowers!
A cattle egret
Yes, there are cactus on the south side if the island!!!















No comments: