Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Very Quiet Saturday!

It has been a very quiet and relaxing day, spent in my scrap space.  Very much needed.  I don't think I will ever be caught up scrapping.  But it is fun. 
Worked called and I actually will be working tomorrow!!!!!
Had turkey noodle soup for dinner that I had made earlier in the week. 
 A week from now I will be in paradise!
 Will leave you with a couple of layouts.  As you can see using up some very old product!!!


Product used:Papers from MME, Teresa Collins and Fancy Pants Design
                     Circles are from Basic Grey papers
                      Washi Tape and Brads from MME
                      SEI chipboard
                      Evalicious Flair
                      Title- Fancy Pants letter stickers
               
                   
 Product used: Papers from Fancy Pants-To the Moon
                                           Echo Park- Little Boy, Brothers
                      Vellum-Quick Quotes
                       Big Brads-Harmoine
                       Title cut on Silhouette

3 comments:

Nat said...

looks like you put your time off of work to good use. nothing better than spending the day crafting. beautiful layouts!! :)

Tracy said...

Wow, you are whipping these great layouts out.
It takes me a week to complete a layout :)
They are both great layouts :)

Tracey said...

I don't think I'll ever catch up on layouts but, it sure is fun trying! Fabulous layouts Leslie...super cute photos. Great work:)