Monday, October 28, 2013

My Floors are Finished!

The tilers arrived this morning to finish up grouting and putting the edge on.  Took them all day, but it is done.  Except he will be back to seal the grout in a couple of days.  It was good to be able to cook in the kitchen again with the fridge, stove and dishwasher back in place.

Woke up to it snowing and it snowed practically all day.  I was cancelled from work, yet once again.  But it meant I could chill at home and not be out on the slippery streets.  Kirsten stopped by, picked the kids up and brought them here for an hour before she went picked up Tim. We live very close to his work place. His Lancer doesn't like the snow.  And his beast, the old Camera is parked at our house.  

Will share one of my Halloween cards, since it is creeping right up here.


4 comments:

Tracy said...

This is such a sweet card...I really love it :
Your floors look great :)
Mind you I wouldn't be complaining about not having the stove to cook on ;)
Better to be safe and sound at home then driving on the slippery roads.

Susanne said...

The floor does look great - plays off the counters so well. Nice!

Nat said...

I adore your Halloween Card, totally charming with the background pattern. love this and your new tile too. Your kitchen is looking great! :)

Tracey said...

Really nice card and wow, how good does the floor look!