Tuesday, June 18, 2013

One little Challenge

One more scrapping challenge from Page maps.

Here is the page map:
 And here is what I came up with:

Product used:Paper- Echo Park( All About a Boy)
                                Fancy Pant ( My Family, Baby Mine)
Ebellishments: MME(Abbey Road)
                       Fancy Pants(Trend Setter)
Letter border and Title -Echo Park( For the Record 2 )

Yesterday was a long day- I worked my 12 hour shift and then headed to the pool with Kirsten and the kids.  Slightly pooped when I got home.  Today has been busy too.  I covered at work for someone from 8am - 10am.  Came home and watched Cooper until after lunch.  Then I headed back up to work to do some mandatory education and a short trip to the grocery store.  It will be back to the swimming pool after dinner. 

2 comments:

Nat said...

Sounds like you have been super buys! Glad too see this sweet layout. Great work :) !!!!! :)

Tracy said...

Such a sweet, yet fun layout :)