Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Just Another Work Day

It has been a long day for me, since I head to work just a little after 5:30am.  Put in my 12hours and head home.  Back for some education and meetings tomorrow.  Then off most next week.  We have no big plans for the 4th next week.  Probably just a little BBQ with the family. 

Will leave you with a little layout I did a week or so ago. 

Papers:  Echo Park(for the Record)
Title cut on the Silhouette
Embellishments:  Jillibean soup(Pea Pod Parts-Chilled Cucumber Soup)
                           Rubon Butterflies-Chatterbox, MME
                           Giant Rhinestone-Glitz
                           Element Stickers- Echo Park (For the Record)
                        

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Such a sweet layout. As all of your layouts are :)
I can not imagine getting up that early...but then again I am a night owl and love to stay up late ;)

Tracey said...

Very cute photos.....love your adorable layout!

Nat said...

such a great mix of photos, love this layout!!! :)