Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sassy Little NutHatch

This little nuthatch was watching me the other day, when I was out in the back yard taking my spring pictures. 
Not much spring here today.  Snow showers with only a high of 29F.  Supposed to be in the 50's.  But, thankfully it has not accumulated on the roads here in town. 
Did some creating this morning.  As I work away on my travel albums.  Coming along, but tedious when you are working on 2 at the same time.  Kristen dropped in for a while this afternoon and took a little nap. Ran a couple of errands this afternoon.  And made yummy stir fry for me for dinner. 
Hope to get to bed earlier tonight.  Couldn't get to sleep last night.  Often happens when Curtis is out of town.  Takes a bit getting used to him being gone and poof he is back again. 



3 comments:

Dad {!-{> said...

Sassy!

{!-{>

cait! said...

Not as sassy as those spoiled squirrels!!!

Tracy said...

I love to see your photos of birds.
I hear the little birds, but only see the big annoying crows