Monday, April 22, 2013

A New Week

We have started a new week.  I am sure it won't be as exciting as least week turned out to be!!!
My day started early as Nic wanted his nana to taxi him to preschool today.  And tomorrow I get to do a field trip with him to the library.  His teacher called this morning to make sure I could ride the bus with him.  Came home to iron shirts for Curtis and had Kirsten, Tim and Cooper drop in on me.  He had his first check up at the doctor and all is well.  And then I had a Dr. appt. to prepare for my surgery next week.
I came home and got dinner organized to put in the oven in a bit.  We are having Mexican shells.    Got the recipe from my friends on Facebook.  Will let you know how they turn out.



And then a couple of photos of H & N with their new baby brother.


Does this mama look like she just had a baby?  No, way.  She looks awesome!!!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Mama and baby look great :)