Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Cards

OK, so do you remember the bunnies I cut out a couple of weeks ago.

Well , they actually got made into Easter cards!



Last week my schedule got mixed up a little.  I ended up off yesterday and got moved to today.  But the unit is VERY slow and I gave half of the shift to a co-worker.  And I was only on call this afternoon.
That meant I could get a few things done around here.  Like clean my bathrooms.  And I put sweet and sour chicken in the crockpot, so it would be ready if I got called in.  Especially since Curtis spent the day down the road in Helena.  I worked on my cruise book from the fall and it is coming along-I think I may be more than half ways done with the two of them.
Nice day--sunny and warming up--it got close to 50F.  But it wasn't so warm when I was out walking this morning.  But, it wasn't windy so I can deal with the cold. 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your cards are so cute. I like their little cotton tails :)
Sounds like you got a lot done today :)