Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Little Bit of Loot!

Just a few items I collected on my trip to the coast. 

Some stamps, some dies, some ink, Washi tape and some wood items!  Can hardly wait to play!  
Today I got out and walked early, because I didn't want to be out there when it got real windy today.  And it did!!!
I ran to Walmart for a bunch of items we needed.  I had to go up to the NICU for my evaluation.  They are keeping me.  Can you believe that one!!! 
And I picked up H after school and spent the afternoon with her. 
Now I am in my craft space and need to make an Easter card or two, since next weekend is Easter. 
Anxious to see what the OB Doc tells Kirsten tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Nice goodies, have fun playing :)
of course they are keeping you on....why would you think otherwise.