Saturday, February 2, 2013

Picture of the Week #5

Hello!!  Today is Ground Hog Day.  I am just as happy if it is cloudy and this little critter doesn't see his shadow.  I am so done with winter and ready for some nicer, warmer weather. 
I worked yesterday and it was a busy day for me. And I just don't seem to have enough energy to update my blog after working!!!  My wonderful daughter, Kirsten invited us for dinner, which was much appreciated after a long day at work.  Curtis got there before me, after driving home from Missoula.  Today, will be just a day to chill at home. But, we need to head out and find a new light to go over our kitchen table. 

I wanted to share this picture of Harlee, skying with papa and sharing her new dollie her Auntie Ciat made for her. 


2 comments:

Tracy said...

Awww she is so sweet :)
Glad you got dinner cooked for you...that is always the best :)

cait! said...

I'm glad she likes her dollie. Kirsten said she wanted to wear her dress to school on Friday. c: