Sunday, February 17, 2013

Freaky February!!

This weather is driving me crazy.  Yesterday it was 53F and today it is 34F.  Why can't it just stay constant.  Layering the clothes would be in fashion with this kind of temperatures. 

Yesterday was spent with H&N while their parent were working.  Papa cooked them pancakes for breakfast.  And then we went outside it was so nice out.  They played and played and played.  Then nana found the old wagon and she pulled them around the block.  Then they saw the play ground and that is where we headed.  We were all outside for a couple of hours.  Unfortunately, I had to pull the wagon up the hill to home.  All Nic could say was "Go faster, Nana.   This old gal had her workout!!!! 
Today, I went over to Kirsten to help her get some meals in the freezer for when the baby comes.  That way, if she doesn't feel like cooking, she can just pull something out of the freezer.  I will make a few more for her in the coming weeks.  But, she has 8 meals in the freezer- some for the crockpot, some casseroles. 

 The scooters came out!



 Nic was disappointed the snow was melted from the backyard hill.

The IPads came out after lunch for some quiet time.

3 comments:

cait! said...

FASTER NANA! I can only imagine. I wish I had been there. c:

Tracy said...

No wonder those children love coming to nana's house :)

Nat said...

hi Leslee, Hope all is well with you :) we have had crazy weather here too and I really cant wait for spring! Went to Tim's today and got my first roll up the rim to win. Did not win but its usually the first sign that spring and Tax time is on the way :) Hope all is well. Hugs, Nat :)