Thursday, February 14, 2013

Feb.14- Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their day with their sweetie.  Just happy mine is home with me.  He has been gone so much lately.  We will be enjoying a steak dinner at home.  I know it will taste yummy.  It will be much cheaper.  And the service will be great!

We had a little snow overnight.  Just enough to make the roads slushy and messy.  So much for my clean car.  Filled up all the bird feeders.  I think the birds and squirrels were upset I hadn't been out to fill up the feeders in a few days!!!

I ran a couple of errands this morning.  Took Valentine cookies to the bake sale at the hospital. The OB-NICU were having the sale to raise money for March of Dimes.  Hope they are raising lots of $$$$  for a good cause. 

Here is one of the Valentine Day cards I sent out this year.





Here are some of the yummy cookies I made yesterday.  Saved a couple for my sweetie and my two little sweeties(H&N)

 And not to be forgotten, I sent Caitlin a box last week that included some yummy shortbreads I made. 




3 comments:

Tracy said...

Your card is adorable.
and those cookies sooo yummy.

We stayed at home and enjoy some dinner but it was the desert that was the best....a variety of cheesecake ;)

cait! said...

They are REALLY good. Like I'm hoarding them they're so good. c:

Susanne said...

What a stunning card - clean and simple - yet making such a statement!