Monday, February 25, 2013

A Labour of Love!!!

I have been missing as it was my weekend to work!!! It was busy and I am pooped today. Doing laundry, ran a couple of errands and ironed all of Curtis' work shirts. Not too shabby.

The last few weeks I have been working on a project for the new baby. The knitting needles have been busy! When I started it I didn't know she was having a BOY. But, I had some turquoise baby wool and started the blanket with it. It turned out really nice.







My mum had knit blankets for H&N and since she is no longer with us, I thought baby Cooper needed a knitted blanket, too.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Cooper is a lucky little man - very nice!

Tracy said...

This is beautiful.
I love to knit and enjoy making baby sweaters and booties for a new baby.
I knit each of my girls a baby blanket before they were born.

cait! said...

Are you going to finish my socks now?