Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Smashing!

I got a Smash book by K&Co to journal our trip to Hawaii, last spring.  I worked on it prior to going, so I was able to journal as we went along.  That is a challenge sometimes.  I took brochures from places we visited and cut them up.  I kept tickets, papers from our cruise to include.

Tracy--this one's for you.










People, otherwise, Smash all kinds of things, thought, events.  How they keep track of things they like.  That is not for me.  But it was an excellent book for my travels and I would do this again. 

Actually was productive creatively and made most of my Valentine cards!!!  But, I need to make some Birthday cards with birthdays coming next week!!!!

Not sure what I am up to today.  Curtis is on a day trip to the Flathead and was on the road by 6am.  That is about 8 hours worth of driving time today for him!!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your post made me smile.
Not only because I got to see your awesome smash book, but you dedicated it to me..blush ;)
Your pages are great. I am more like you in that I like to have my pages neat and in order. I can't do the mish mash...no matter how hard I try.