Sunday, January 20, 2013

Picture of the Week #3

The last few days have been kind of busy for me and I have just crashed in the evening!!

Thursday, I worked half a day, ran to the grocery store, picked up Harlee from school.  And when you start your day at 4:30, by evening you are one tired puppy.
Friday, I helped Kirsten sort out kid clothes. I ran a errand or two.  Picked up Harlee, since they got out early and Kirsten couldn't be in two places at one time.  I came home and mopped floors and vacuumed through.  And Curtis got home from Missoula.
I worked all day yesterday and glad to be off today.

Everything has been melting out the past few days with highs in the 40's.  It is all a mess with water standing around.  Our street out front was melting and then refroze, so it is like a skating rink.

My picture is back from my California trip.  The ocean after the storm.



2 comments:

Tracy said...

Wouldn't it be nice in California right now ;)

cait! said...

So it wasn't raining the whole time. c: I like the light on the water. <3