Sunday, January 27, 2013

Picture of the Week#4

I know I am a week behind posting photos, but I will get another one up this week, since we are having birthday celebrations.

I am behind on post, because I have worked part of the last 3 days and I am back there again tomorrow.  It is busy, and many people have asked me to work bits and pieces for them and I feel bad if I don't help them out, if I don't have anything else planned.  And it is somewhat busy in our NICU.

But, today was birthday celebrations for Harlee.  She had a swim party.  Unfortunately, not many of her little friends from school showed up.  I think she had a good time, swimming away, my little mermaid.

It has been a quiet day at home, getting the laundry done.

I wanted to share a photo of my little Daisy Girl Scout, who will turn 6 on Tuesday.  She came over to sell us some GS cookies.  I remember when my household sold these for 15 years straight. 




2 comments:

cait! said...

Her outfit underneath the vest is just the cherry on that sundae. c:

Tracy said...

So happy she had a great birthday.
It is better to have a smaller attendance as she gets to spend more time with her guests.