Saturday, January 5, 2013

Picture of the Week #1

Here we go again. I am always posting lots of photos, but will try to designate one special one for the week. Not quite up to Curtis' and Robyn's standards of a photo a day. That is was too much for me. But a picture a week is doable.



It a winter scene taken up near Essex, Mt.

I worked yesterday, off today, and work tomorrow. Then I am off the rest of the week. I need to go to the grocery store later today. Just having a quiet morning at home.
Cait flew back to the coast yesterday. Sure missing her already. It was great having her home the 2 weeks she was here. It went way too quickly.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Tracy said...

This photo is beautiful yet eerie at the same time.
I love it.
I take a photo a day..I am sure not up to Curtis's standards with my little point and shoot or phone, lol.