Tuesday, January 22, 2013

One Last Layout

to share for now. 
Took photos of my Dec. Memory book.  But I had to put a new memory card in my camera, and now it won't load onto my desk top.  So I will have to try and load photos on to my IPad to share. 
Also want to take photos of my Smash book, I used when we traveled to Hawaii last spring to show Tracy. 

I have two sick little grandkids and so I made them some chicken noodle soup.  I have delivered it, plus their Leapsters.  I think they were more excited to get their Leapsters than the soup. 

It's a nice day out, sunny and in the 40's with not too much wind currently. 

Yesterday, Curtis and I went out to lunch and tried a new place- The Moonshine Grill.  It was pretty good.  We both had chicken sandwiches of different varieties and both were good.  I would go back again.

Product used:  Papers were from Fancy Pants design and Daisy D(that's going way back!)
                       Embellishments were from Fancy Pants Design, SEI, Making Memories, MME
                       Title was cut on the Silhouette

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Awww another sweet layout of those cute grandkids of yours.
I hope they feel better soon.
Yeah, your going to share your smash book pages. thanks :)