Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy Birthday, Kirsten!

Today, was Kirsten's birthday.  I helped her celebrate and took her out for lunch.  It was soup and salad bar at Jaker's for the girls and Tim met us from work and had a cheeseburger.  Then Kirsten and I went for a little shopping at Target.  Hope you had a great birthday, Kirsten.

I ran to the post office this morning and then got my hair cut.  After I got home, I headed over the hill to Big R for more bird food.  I didn't realize we were totally out, since Curtis fed the birds last on the weekend.  Then I came home and literally crashed.  I was tired and had about a 30 min. nap.  I am still tired and headed to bed. 

No big plans for tomorrow.  I could have worked, but I declined.  

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Kirsten.
I think she had the perfect birthday because she got to spend it with her mom :)