Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy Birthday, Harlee

Today, Harlee turns six.  And where have those six years gone???  They have flown by way to quickly.  I wish she could stay six forever, she is so cute!!!
She loves to swim.  She loves Ariel, the mermaid.  Thus she had a swim party.
She loves the movie, Brave.  Her nana got her some Brave figurines and therefore she could have a Brave cake.She loves school.  She loves the snow.  She loves pizza and nana's turkey dinner.  She loves her family.  Doesn't very often want to leave her mama. 







I finally am having a few days off of work, although I did get a message-could I work tomorrow PM.  No thanks!!!  I already went in for a 2 hour staff meeting first thing this morning.  And boy, did we get some snow this morning.  I went into my meeting with just a few flakes falling and came out with about 2-3 inches on the ground.  Now the sun is shining and it has turned very cold out.  I believe the weather bug said 1F.  And boy the wind is nasty too. 
But, now I have managed to vacuum through and give my floors a much needed wash.
Picking up the birthday girl very soon.
My day in a nut shell.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy birthday Harlee,
She is such a sweetie.
I love the Little Mermaid as well ;)
Looks like she had the perfect birthday :)

cait! said...

What a great kid. I wish I could have come!