Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's Cookie Baking Time

Kirsten and I are in the midst of cookie baking for the holiday season. Today we did some chocolate mint squares and some chocolate toffee bars and a double batch of sugar cookies.
The kids like to help cut out and decorate them. Harlee was done early at school today and so I picked her up and she came home with me. Kirsten and I had made the dough earlier, so it was already to cut out. Soon Kirsten and Nic arrived to help out.























I have been up since 5am and finally putting my feet up, now it is 8pm. I am pooped and I head into work again tomorrow.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

cait! said...

The serious look on Nic's face is slaying me. Lol!

Dad {!-{> said...

Boy, that Lugnut sure has a good looking apron on! {!-{>

Tracy said...

So much fun to cook with the little ones.
My girls want to make some nanaimo bars and peanut butter balls, the list is long, lol.

Susanne said...

Those little faces make being dead on your feet worth it, don't they.