Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Her First Christmas Program

Today we headed to Harlee's school as it was their Christmas program. I guess she was upset this morning when they had dress rehearsal-she thought we had all missed it. You could see her searching the gym when they all came in, searching for her family. And then she found us and her little face was beaming!!! And then her daddy showed up and all was perfect. She sang her little heart out!!! They are so cute and adorable when they are in Kindergarten. Bravo, Harlee!! We are very proud of you.




-



















Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Good job Harlee.
Aww poor thing thought her family forgot about it. She is such a sweetie.
I really enjoy going to my girls performances, and my nephews and my nieces, and my friends kids ;)

Susanne said...

Oh, childrens Christmas programs are some of the best holiday moments. I bet her face was beaming once she spotted her adoring admirers! Merry Christmas to you all.