Saturday, December 15, 2012

California Sunset

Despite all the rain there was the weekend I was visiting in Monterey.   Sunday afternoon did clear and there was a pretty amazing sunset.











So glad to be off work today.  I have worked 42hours this last week and that is way too much when one hasn't been working at all.  Today, is a big vegetation day for me.

I was up at 4:30 yesterday and I was just going to bed at midnight, since Curtis flew in last evening.  His plane was supposed to get in at 1107pm, but of course it was late and didn't arrive until 1133pm.  I am one tired person today!!!!

I had already uploaded the photos for the post and they wouldn't add, so had to reboot the computer and try again!!!  GRrrrrrr..........

1 comment:

dad {!-{> said...

They all turned out nice!

{!-{>