Saturday, November 24, 2012

Why Can't I Sleep!!!

I go to sleep just fine, but then I wake up way too early and can't go back to sleep and that makes me exhausted come 9pm.  This morning I was awake at 3:30, got up to the bathroom and went back to bed and laid there for 40min and then I had had enough and up I got.
Ran a couple of errands this morning and came back and got the laundry caught.  I had to iron Curtis' work shirts as he will need them when he leaves for CA on Monday.  Around lunch Curtis and I headed to the river for a little walk-not too bad, but the wind sure does blow out there.  We needed to get Kirsten from work this afternoon and then I made us a yummy dinner.  I am sure I will be wanted to crash soon, because I am just whipped. 
Had some rain/snow late this afternoon and it is supposed to snow overnight.  We shall see when morning arrives. 




Leaving you with my final photos from Yellowstone.  They are so eerie with all the steam. 

3 comments:

perlyfam said...

I hope you got to bed early tonight! I love these photos!

I have been swamped with school and I finally am caught up on your blog. I promise I will do a better job of staying caught up. Think of you often.

Debbie

Tracy said...

I was just going to say the same thing, those photos look eerie but so cool at the same time.
I hope you get a good nights sleep. I have a suggestion...don't get up to go pee, teehee.

mehmkefar said...

These are terrific shots. Would love them hanging on my wall.