Friday, November 30, 2012

Rain, Rain and more Rain


The weather forecasters were right. Boy, have  we  had rain today and at times very heavy.
But Curtis and I were out in it.
The storm made the sea very angry. But there were some interesting greens and blues in some of those waves. Quite scary at times. Glad I was on the land and not on the sea today!




We had to find place to fix Curtis' glasses as the lens fell out and we couldn't find the missing screw. Costco to the rescue.
Wonderful dinner at the Monterey Whaling Station.
I had bacon wrapped scallops on linguini.




Curtis had prime rib.




And we had butternut squash filled ravioli to start.
One of favourite photos from today. Will post more great photos later.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Sorry the weather isn't cooperating, but I glad you are finding comfort in the food ;)
Beautiful photography