Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Over the River and through the Woods

And back to Yellowstone we shall go! Still lots of images of Yellowstone I want to share with you.
We are currently under a big winter storm watch. They are predicting lots of snow(over a foot) starting tomorrow and going through Saturday. Unfortunately, I will have to head out in it to work on Fri.and St. We got the rig all filled up with gas so it is also ready to go.


No, I didn't get that close to this bison. Had my telephoto lens on. But, there are some idiots that get way too close. Like that he stopped and looked up for his photo.





Lots of steam.









How can one go to Yellowstone and not visit Old Faithful. Look at the beautiful blue sky!








Mangy old elk. Don' t the critters understand the traffic is trying to leave the park for the day!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPa

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Again love your photos.
We are suppose to get snow all weekend as well. Here's hoping Mother Nature is gentle on us both.

cait! said...

Look at you all bundled up! That's what I"m like on my way to work. Lol. Also that elk is EXTREMELY mangey. Goodness!!!