Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My December Daily Dilemma

The last 2 years I have done my version of a Dec. Daily.   Last year(2011)   was a true Dec. Daily with prompts used for 25 days through December.



The previous year(2010)  I did more of a December memory book with random memories from throughout the month.
So will I engage and get going on one for this year?  Ho-hum, ho-hum.  It has yet to be decided.  If I do, I will use a gate fold album.  Something a little different that I need to really put together myself.

Sunday was a very quiet day spent at home.  Although, I was on call for the NICU.
Curtis took Harlee to the movies to see Wreck It Ralph, which they both really enjoyed.  Cait was jealous Harlee got to go instead of her.

Late Sunday afternoon, I got a  call to see if I could work on Monday and told them I could until 12pm or 2pm.  So, they took me up on my offer.  With the time change, it felt like going in an hour later, which is great when you start work at 6am.  I barely got home from work and had to turn around the let Kirsten into her house.  She had locked her keys in the house.  While she went up and got Nic from school, I headed out to pick up Harlee.  We headed to the grocery store to get a few things that were on sale.  Of coarse,  Harlee needed a few extra goodies too.  When we got back to her house, I sat with the kids while Kirsten headed off to pick up Tim from work.  I was exhausted last night and headed to bed early.  Some day I will adjust to the time change.  I find it harder to adjust going back then going forward.  Just weird!!!!  Even flying across time zones, this is true.  


1 comment:

Tracy said...

Both of your DD look great.
I did one in 2010. I came up with my own ideas.
Looking forward to seeing yours this year.