Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's a Winter Wonderland


But I don't have any photos for you as I have worked the past 2 days.  And when you head to work at 5:30AM, it is dark.  And when you come home at 6:30PM, it is dark.  Thus, no photos.  It is beautiful.  It is deep.  And some of the roads are like skating rinks, not safe.
My friend who lives 10mi out of town has had 29in.  Only 15in. here in town.








Thought I might have to go into work again today, but the phone has not rung and it is well after 6am.  But, back to the grind tomorrow.  Here, Curtis has a 4 day weekend and I am scheduled to work 3/4 of them.  Can't win!!  But, we may go to the movies later today.  And I need to do laundry!!!

And since I don't have any winter wonderland shot, it's back to Yellowstone we go.  Although, I think most of these are when we wandered into the Grand Tetons for a bit. 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Gorgeous photos.
We were suppose to get snow all weekend, but got a bit of freezing rain and then it warmed up and just rained.
Hope you enjoyed your movie :)