Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween- The Day After

Had a fun Halloween with my grandkids.  Nic was here in the morning while his mama delivered cake pops to Harlee's kindergarten class.  I cooked up some breakfast when she returned.
Managed to finally get out and run some errands, since I have been in the house sick for almost a week.
In the afternoon we picked up Harlee from school-she had an early out.  There was trick or treating uptown.  But we just headed to Inspire Portrait with Amy Coe and got their photos.
I had yummy Chicken in the crockpot for dinner.  Kirsten and Harlee headed out to get some yummy goodies and Nic stayed at home and helped me hand out treats.  I took them home and shortly after, Curtis arrived home from his long couple of days on the road.


1 comment:

Tracy said...

Glad you are feeling better :)
Great photo of the kids :)