Thursday, November 29, 2012

California, I am Here!!!!

On Monday, Curtis left for 3 weeks of TDY to Monterey, CA. Since I had a long stretch off from working any shifts, we decided I would come out and spend a long weekend here. I left Great Falls early this morning and had 2 good flights. I flew to San Jose and rented a car. I managed to drive solo to Monterey and actually find his hotel.







I had only an orange and granola bar to eat and had been up since 4:30 this morning. Can you say hungry?? So, when Curtis got back here after working- it was after 1:30. (2:30 my stomach time), we headed out to lunch.

We ate here.



We ate this.




Yummy crab cake for me!

Then we drove along the ocean for a bit. There's a big rain storm brewing for this weekend and there is a lot of surf prior to the storm arriving. Should make for some interesting photos this weekend.



















There were crazy surfer dudes out there! That's it for tonight folks- I'm beat!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Tracy said...

So nice to escape the cold weather for a bit ;)
Great photos.
Enjoy your vacation