Saturday, November 3, 2012

Autumn in my Backyard

Trees are still colorful in my backyard and made for some pretty pictures this morning with the sun shining on them.



Not only do have the royalty of birds, I also attract the commoners!

I also had a family of flickers out there this morning



Then after I saw a flicker and morning dove trying to drink the left over water in that dirty bird bath I went out and cleaned it up and put fresh water in it.  So lots of food and water for the birds and squirrels.  I so enjoy watching them during the day!!!!
We did pick up Harlee after school yesterday.  She was out early at 1:15.  We headed uptown and Curtis and I ate lunch.  She already had lunch at school, so she ate up the better part of a hot fudge sundae.  We came home and she did some painting.  Curtis took her over to the park where there is new play ground equipment.  She was devastated when she saw they were demolishing the old equipment.  It met with her approval.  A little playing on the Wii and IPad and then her mum was here to pick her up.  She was not too happy to have to go home. 
Work has called looking for help tomorrow and I agreed to do half a shift. 

2 comments:

Tracy said...

So happy the playground equipment met her approval, lol.
Sounds like you had a nice day. I love to watch the birds, but the crows and giant squirrels have scared all the other wildlife away :(

cait! said...

Dang, it was so nice and colourful before you got dumped on with snow! Lol c: