Sunday, October 14, 2012

Peggy's Cove

Everyone goes to Peggy's Cove when they visit Nova Scotia. Not sure why???? It is really a little hole in the wall. it I guess it is a perfect picture for some people. But, I can say I have been there now.






























I wish, I had known about Pier 21 before I had arrived In Halifax. This is where all immigrants coming to Canada had to pass through. I would have loved to find my grandparents records there. Next time!!!!




Still barking and hacking with my cold. We watched the grandkids overnight, as their mum and dad went to Helena. Kirsten was in a wedding for a friend down there. They were in bed early, but Nic decided to be awake from 3:30 until 4:45. He woke up his sister too. So, needless to say I am just a little bushed tonight.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Tracy said...

So sweet of Nic to want his sister to join him in his early morning rise, lol.
I hope you are feeling better soon.
Great photos