Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Join Suzanne's Challenge!

Recently, Suzanne of Snaps and Snippets, said she was ending her In Good Company challenge.   This is a challenge where she would pick a company and you would use their products to make a layout.  This time, you could use the company you chose.  Since this is the last challenge, I thought I better enter it. 
So, without further ado, here is my layout:




Product used:  My Minds Eye paper from The Penny Lane collection. 
                       Letters cut with my Quickutz
                       Butterfly - Jennie Bowlin
                       Stash buttons
                       LYB words
                     
Last night was the Employee recognition banquet for the Benefis Employees.  I was invited as it is 25 years I have worked there.  Crazy, right!!!!  I had to go up on the stage to accept my award- totally mortifying for me!!!!   But, it was a nice evening and a free dinner. 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Congrats :) 25 years, they are lucky to have you.
Your layout is so cute. Great photography.