Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween is Almost Here!

Frequently we have snow on the ground for Halloween. It's no different this year. This is what it looks like out my back door.




You need to be prepared to have a snowsuit under the Halloween costume!

My walls are decorated. I finally finished this Halloween wall hanging. I only needed to put the binding around the edges.



I ordered these wall decals from Zulilly, where Cait is employed. It is at the end of my kitchen wall




And I made a few cards to send out.













What's behind the pumpkin????




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

cait! said...

It all looks so great!

Tracy said...

I love all your Halloween cards, they are so cute.
I have made the mummy one for a boy who has a Halloween birthday.
Our snow melted before it hit the ground today :)