Monday, October 22, 2012

End of Our Cruise!!

It was pretty sad to be over and have to come back to reality.  Missing my sister.  It's too bad we have to live so far apart and only get to connect about once a year.  





Our last stop was Gaspe and then Quebec City.  We didn't get off the boat in Gaspe, as the tenders were taking so long to get people to shore and we didn't want to hassle with it all.  Plus, I wasn't feeling the greatest.  The trees were beautiful when we arrived in Quebec City.  We waited the whole trip to see the colour changed vegetation. 

3 comments:

Dad {!-{> said...

I wish the colors had changed for you. I guess you will have to go again next year! {!-{>

cait! said...

Exactly what I was thinking Pops!

Tracy said...

Beautiful photos.
I smiled when I saw the Air Canada plane ;)
Sorry you only get to see your sister once a year.