Saturday, October 20, 2012

Almost Over

My travelogue of the east coast is almost done. 
Today, I concentrate on PEI--Prince Edward Island.  How can one visit here and not think of Anne of Green Gables.  Not my sister or I.  But, first we got to do a little shopping in Charlottetown.  We walked up to town from the ship, which wasn't that far.  We picked up some lunch to eat.  We needed to do this as we had to be at the pier at 1200 for our tour.  This was a port where we had to tender in also.  We both loved this little island. 
 The building where the papers were signed and Canada became a country, back in 1867


Anne of Green Gables house

 Anne's room

 The beach!

Yesterday, I was back to work for a few hours.  Not too many babies. 
Last night wasn't a good night for sleeping.  Was up awake for a couple of hours in the middle of the night.  Boo!!!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Teehee, love the photo of you with the braids, to cute :)
Beautiful place to visit.
I was up most of the night last night as well, and I really needed my sleep.

cait! said...

The photos in the wig are absolutely PRICELESS!