Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It Was Nic's Day

to start preschool.  He was on the bus at 7:50--way too early for  a preschooler.  I think his mum may be driving him, so he can get a little more sleep.  But he sat on the bus and his mum didn't hear from the school.  And he got on the bus to come home.  Major accomplishments for Nic.  He came home happy, although somewhat subdued for Nic.  Said he had a good day.  I asked him if he sang songs--yep!!.  Asked him if he had a story--yep!!  Asked him if he played outside--yep.  A boy of few words, just like his daddy.  And he ate all his lunch Kirsten packed for him.  And he fell asleep in the car, when they went to pick up his dad from work.  A busy day for the little guy. 
Kirsten took these photos this morning of the happy little fellow.





As for me, I had a pretty chilled out day at home.  I am very tired after my last week on the merry- go- round.  I did get my sewing space cleaned up some.  I did do a load of towels.  I did cook a yummy dinner.  So, not so bad. 

2 comments:

cait! said...

I cannot get over the jacket. Lol!

Tracy said...

So glad he had a great day at his first day of school :)