Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What it's All About.

I made a little 5 year old so happy today. She has been bugging her mama for new cowgirl boots. Her nana made her dream come true. I found these awesome pink boots with sparkling stars on them at her favourite store, Target. Her little face was beaming. And she had to try them on right away.
It's the little things in life that turn out to be what's important. Got Nic some new shoes too, but he was napping in the car when Kirsten dropped by.

It's a scorcher out there today and more of the same for tomorrow-we could hit 100F. So glad the AC is back in working order. Had a visit from my friend, Robyn. We caught up a bit as we haven't seen each other for eons.
Got my bathrooms cleaned and did a little sewing.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Teehee, she is such a character :)
I can just imagine her excitement with getting her boots :)

cait! said...

Like Auntie, like niecey. She knows a good pair of boots when she sees them. c: